Thursday, October 18, 2012

Get a Flat and Firm Stomach

Hello!


I am one of that huge generation of people known as the baby boomers! We are the largest consumer group in the nation right now.

For me, I feel like I went to a party when I was 15 and when I came home I was 43 years old and wondering, how did I end up this old? I still felt the same. I could still go out to Makaha Surfing Beach here in Hawaii and boogie board, and what a rush that is! I could still exercise like I used to and get in shape pretty quick. I still weighed in at 125 pounds and if I went as far as 130 pounds all I had to do was quit eating sweets!
-->
Now as I am older and hopefully, wiser, I can't believe how much I weigh! I hardly eat anything and still yet, every visit to the doctor and the dreaded scale I seem to be a few pounds heavier. To make myself feel better I am down 10 pounds from my all time high, nope, I will not tell what that high was! Not even if you torture me! LOL!

In today's society we have seen Rock Stars grow older and still perform, hello, Mick Jagger! We are unique in our retirement dreams. We jump out of planes, surf big waves, purchase Harley Davidson's (right on!) even own our own planes so we can fly!
Well, I am not a Rock Star or a plane flyer, in fact I hate to fly, the last time I got on a small plane that seated 10 from Orange County in California to San Diego, CA, it took me half a day to stop shaking! I want to lose weight and keep in shape. I want to have 6 pack abs. This is totally realistic wants and are achievable to anybody, male or female, who wants to lose that fat from our bellies, or our love handles or our hips.

I did a search on how to lose weight, how to get a flat stomach, how to eat, etc. What I found was an e-book called the Truth About Abs. It actually covered all of my searches! What I thought would just be one little e-book with some exercise and diet tips in it, turned out to be a huge resource for losing weight and toning up with a unique and quick exercise program. I could even have a cheat day! (Gotta have that, right?) I received so many extras from the book which was written by a certified nutritionist and personal trainer, that I had to make a whole new file at my Gmail account,  to keep all the information and bonus e-books, like Fat Burner Kitchen.

Thank you for reading my blog

Alohalady

No comments:

Post a Comment