Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Excess Abdominal Fat is Dangerous to Your Health!!


Many of us, men and women, have that excess ugly belly fat and love handles. I already know I don’t like the way it looks, the way it makes my clothes fit, but I DIDN’T know if was actually DANGEROUS to  my health!
 
As much as 70% of our population are either overweight or obese, However, most of us don’t realize the health dangers. There are two kinds of fat in our abdomens. Subcutaneous fat is the one that keeps our abs from being visible and lies directly below the skin. The second type of fat is called visceral fat that lies deeper in the abdomen beneath your mucscle and surrounding your organs. It also plays a role in giving certain men that “beer belly” look, where the stomach sticks out but feels hard when you press it.
 
Visceral fat is more dangerous than subcutaneous fat. Both types are dangerous and greatly increase your risk of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke…..and the list gets longer! So there’s our problem, what is the solution?
 

There is no quick fix! No ab rollers, ab rockers, or belts that will get rid of ugly belly fat. You can not just spot reduce your stomach it doesn’t work that way. You need to combine a sound nutritious diet along with an exercise plan designed for you that will stimulate the hormonal and metabolic response within your body.
 
I have had five abdominal surgeries in my life. The last two made me look like I was pregnant! I had to wear my husband’s shorts! I had always thought my stomach was fat, but now, when I see pictures 10 to 15 years ago, I looked good! I had abs! You could see them. It has been 18 months since the last surgery and finally my stomach is coming back down, I don’t know if it will ever be like it used to be, that is a lot of slicing and dicing through both kinds of fat! But by educating myself on foods that help burn fat, foods to stay away from and total body workouts, with some resistance training.
 
Here is something I do all the time! You can flatten your stomach while you are driving, sitting watching t.v., at work, really anytime any place. Go to this link:
 
Learn the truth about losing you stomach fat permanently by reading Mike Geary’s book, The Truth About Abs.
 
Thank you for reading! Please leave your comments amd suggestions. You can get a bonus e-book and this blog delivered directly to your in box by filling out the form below.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment